- Regarding the consensus statement on 21-hydroxylase deficiency from the Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society and the European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology  (multiple letters). The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism. 2003 Information Resource GET IT
- Study of a kindred with classic congenital adrenal hyperplasia: Diagnostic challenge due to phenotypic variance. The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Magnetic resonance imaging in the congenital adrenal hyperplasia population: increased frequency of white-matter abnormalities and temporal lobe atrophy. Journal of child neurology. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Identification of non-amplifying CYP21 genes when using PCR-based diagnosis of 21-hydroxylase deficiency in congenital adrenal hyperplasia (CAH) affected pedigrees. Human molecular genetics. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- Detection of steroid 21-hydroxylase alleles using gene-specific PCR and a multiplexed ligation detection reaction. Genomics. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
- Failure of steroid replacement to consistently normalize pituitary function in congenital adrenal hyperplasia: hormonal and MRI data. Hormone research. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
Aldosterone synthesis in salt-wasting congenital adrenal hyperplasia with complete absence of adrenal 21-hydroxylase.
The New England journal of medicine.
Times cited: 55