- Lyme disease and human granulocytic anaplasmosis coinfection: impact of case definition on coinfection rates and illness severity. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Differences and similarities between culture-confirmed human granulocytic anaplasmosis and early lyme disease. Journal of clinical microbiology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
Infectious disease associations in advanced stage, indolent lymphoma (follicular and nonfollicular): developing a lymphoma prevention strategy.
Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
Times cited: 3
- In vivo and in vitro studies on Anaplasma phagocytophilum infection of the myeloid cells of a patient with chronic myelogenous leukaemia and human granulocytic ehrlichiosis. Journal of clinical pathology. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Clinical and laboratory spectrum of culture-proven human granulocytic ehrlichiosis: comparison with culture-negative cases. Clinical Infectious Diseases. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Reinfection with the agent of human granulocytic ehrlichiosis. Annals of internal medicine. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Perinatal transmission of the agent of human granulocytic ehrlichiosis. The New England journal of medicine. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Simultaneous human granulocytic ehrlichiosis and Lyme borreliosis. The New England journal of medicine. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Cellular changes and induction of apoptosis in human promyelocytic HL-60 cells infected with the agent of human granulocytic ehrlichiosis (HGE). Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Positive Lyme disease serology in patients with clinical and laboratory evidence of human granulocytic ehrlichiosis. American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- False-positive Lyme disease serology in human granulocytic ehrlichiosis . The Lancet. 1996 Information Resource GET IT
- Confirmation of Borrelia burgdorferi spirochetes by polymerase chain reaction in placentas of women with reactive serology for Lyme antibodies. Gynecologic and obstetric investigation. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- Use of a Novel Technique of Cutaneous Lavage for Diagnosis of Lyme Disease Associated With Erythema Migrans. JAMA. 1992 Academic Article GET IT