- Development of the Bereavement Risk Inventory and Screening Questionnaire (BRISQ): Item generation and expert panel feedback. Palliative & supportive care. 2017 Article GET IT
- The presence of absence: The struggle for meaning in the death of a child. 2017 Chapter GET IT
- The hidden dangers of a cancer diagnosis. BMJ (Clinical research ed.). 2016 Editorial Article GET IT
- Bereavement Follow-Up After the Death of a Child as a Standard of Care in Pediatric Oncology. Pediatric blood & cancer. 2015 Information Resource GET IT
- Mental Health Services for Parents Who Lost a Child to Cancer: If We Build Them, Will They Come?. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Meaning-centered group psychotherapy: an effective intervention for improving psychological well-being in patients with advanced cancer.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 34
- Conceptualizing prognostic awareness in advanced cancer: a systematic review. Journal of health psychology. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
Factors associated with attrition from a randomized controlled trial of meaning-centered group psychotherapy for patients with advanced cancer.
Times cited: 11
- Bereavement care. 2011 Chapter GET IT
- Underutilization of mental health services among bereaved caregivers with prolonged grief disorder. Psychiatric services (Washington, D.C.). 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- A Pilot Music Therapy-Centered Grief Intervention for Nurses and Ancillary Staff Working in Cancer Settings. Music & Medicine. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Cancer pain and depression. 2009 Chapter GET IT
- Do rates of mental disorders and existential distress among advanced stage cancer patients increase as death approaches?. Psycho-oncology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- The management of family conflict in palliative care. Progress in Palliative Care. 2008 Report GET IT
- Family care before and after bereavement. Omega (United States). 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- A case for establishing complicated grief as a distinct mental disorder in DSM-V. Clinical psychology review. 2004 Information Resource GET IT