- Dual molecular imaging for targeting metalloproteinase activity and apoptosis in atherosclerosis: molecular imaging facilitates understanding of pathogenesis. Journal of nuclear cardiology : official publication of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Molecular imaging of matrix metalloproteinase in atherosclerotic lesions: resolution with dietary modification and statin therapy. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Broad and specific caspase inhibitor-induced acute repression of apoptosis in atherosclerotic lesions evaluated by radiolabeled annexin A5 imaging. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
Radiolabeled Monocyte Chemotactic Protein 1 for the detection of inflammation in experimental atherosclerosis.
Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine.
Times cited: 48
- Targeting of matrix metalloproteinase activation for noninvasive detection of vulnerable atherosclerotic lesions. European journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging. 2007 Information Resource GET IT
- Resolution of apoptosis in atherosclerotic plaque by dietary modification and statin therapy. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Targeting of apoptotic macrophages and experimental atheroma with radiolabeled annexin V: a technique with potential for noninvasive imaging of vulnerable plaque. Circulation. 2003 Academic Article GET IT