- Increased HO-1 levels ameliorate fatty liver development through a reduction of heme and recruitment of FGF21. Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.). 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- HO-1 induction improves the type-1 cardiorenal syndrome in mice with impaired angiotensin II-induced lymphocyte activation. Hypertension (Dallas, Tex. : 1979). 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Increased heme-oxygenase 1 expression in mesenchymal stem cell-derived adipocytes decreases differentiation and lipid accumulation via upregulation of the canonical Wnt signaling cascade. Stem cell research & therapy. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Antioxidants condition pleiotropic vascular responses to exogenous H(2)O(2): role of modulation of vascular TP receptors and the heme oxygenase system. Antioxidants & redox signaling. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
High-fat diet exacerbates renal dysfunction in SHR: reversal by induction of HO-1-adiponectin axis.
Obesity (Silver Spring, Md.).
Times cited: 10
- Dual pathways of carbon monoxide-mediated vasoregulation: modulation by redox mechanisms. Circulation research. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- The L-4F mimetic peptide prevents insulin resistance through increased levels of HO-1, pAMPK, and pAKT in obese mice. Journal of lipid research. 2009 Academic Article GET IT