- Accuracy of fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography within the clinical practice of the American College of Surgeons Oncology Group Z4031 trial to diagnose clinical stage I non-small cell lung cancer. The Annals of thoracic surgery. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
CT metrics of airway disease and emphysema in severe COPD.
Times cited: 65
- The utility of positron emission tomography in staging of potentially operable carcinoma of the thoracic esophagus: results of the American College of Surgeons Oncology Group Z0060 trial. The Journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Comparison between sublobar resection and 125Iodine brachytherapy after sublobar resection in high-risk patients with Stage I non-small-cell lung cancer. Surgery. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Evaluation of distant metastases in esophageal cancer: 100 Consecutive positron emission tomography scans. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1999 Conference Paper GET IT
- Aerosol cyclosporine prevents acute allograft rejection in experimental lung transplantation. The Journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Minimally invasive surgical staging is superior to endoscopic ultrasound in detecting lymph node metastases in esophageal cancer. The Journal of thoracic and cardiovascular surgery. 1997 Academic Article GET IT