Outcome after blunt traumatic thoracic aortic laceration: identification of a high-risk cohort. Western Trauma Association Multicenter Study Group.
The Journal of trauma.
Times cited: 50
- Neurogenic pulmonary edema in fatal and nonfatal head injuries. Journal of Trauma - Injury, Infection and Critical Care. 1995 Conference Paper GET IT
- U83836E reduces secondary brain injury in a rabbit model of cryogenic trauma. The Journal of trauma. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
- Death in the operating room: an analysis of a multi-center experience. The Journal of trauma. 1994 Article GET IT
- Effect of lesion volume on cerebral hemodynamics after focal brain injury and shock. The Journal of trauma. 1993 Academic Article GET IT
- The clinical utility of computed tomographic scanning and neurologic examination in the management of patients with minor head injuries. The Journal of trauma. 1992 Academic Article GET IT