- Evidence for a role of the rare p.A152T variant in MAPT in increasing the risk for FTD-spectrum and Alzheimer's diseases. Human molecular genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- The brain in the age of old: the hippocampal formation is targeted differentially by diseases of late life. Annals of Neurology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Onset of dementia is associated with age at menopause in women with Down's syndrome. Annals of Neurology. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Mitochondrial DNA mutations in complex I and tRNA genes in Parkinson's disease. Neurology. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
Apparent mtDNA heteroplasmy in Alzheimer's disease patients and in normals due to PCR amplification of nucleus-embedded mtDNA pseudogenes.
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
Times cited: 101
- Cumulative risks of developing extrapyramidal signs, psychosis, or myoclonus in the course of Alzheimer's disease. Archives of neurology. 1991 Academic Article GET IT
Are demented patients with Parkinson's disease accurately reflected in prevalence surveys? A survival analysis.
Times cited: 49
Does a long preclinical period occur in Parkinson's disease?.
Times cited: 52
- Risk of dementia in first-degree relatives of patients with Alzheimer's disease and related disorders. Archives of neurology. 1991 Academic Article GET IT
- Heredity as a risk factor for Alzheimer's disease. New Trends in Clinical Neuropharmacology. 1989 Academic Article