- Differential effects of low- and high-dose GW2974, a dual epidermal growth factor receptor and HER2 kinase inhibitor, on glioblastoma multiforme invasion. Journal of neuroscience research. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Involvement of epidermal growth factor receptor overexpression in the promotion of breast cancer brain metastasis.
Times cited: 28
- Identification of novel small-molecule inhibitors of glioblastoma cell growth and invasion by high-throughput screening. BioScience Trends. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
The effect of mTOR inhibition alone or combined with MEK inhibitors on brain metastasis: an in vivo analysis in triple-negative breast cancer models.
Breast cancer research and treatment.
Times cited: 20
- Real-time monitoring of cell viability using direct electrical measurement with a patch-clamp microchip. Biomedical microdevices. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- An in-silico approach for drug repositioning to tumour anti-migration using an integrated genomic strategy. 2011 Conference Paper GET IT
- Drug effects analysis on cells using a high throughput microfluidic chip. Biomedical microdevices. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Real-time tagless monitoring of cell viability using patch-clamp microdevices. 2010 Conference Paper GET IT
- High throughput analysis of drug effects on single breast cancer cells using droplet-microfluidic devices. Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Micro Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS). 2010 Conference Paper GET IT