- Lipid levels and changes in body fat distribution in treatment-naive, HIV-1-Infected adults treated with rilpivirine or Efavirenz for 96 weeks in the ECHO and THRIVE trials. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Metabolic syndrome before and after initiation of antiretroviral therapy in treatment-naive HIV-infected individuals. Journal of acquired immune deficiency syndromes (1999). 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Efficacy and safety of rilpivirine in treatment-naive, HIV-1-infected patients with hepatitis B virus/hepatitis C virus coinfection enrolled in the Phase III randomized, double-blind ECHO and THRIVE trials.
The Journal of antimicrobial chemotherapy.
Times cited: 25
- Current concepts in the diagnosis and management of metabolic complications of HIV infection and its therapy. Clinical infectious diseases : an official publication of the Infectious Diseases Society of America. 2006 Information Resource GET IT
- Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor induces modest increases in plasma human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) type 1 RNA levels and CD4+ lymphocyte counts in patients with uncontrolled HIV infection. The Journal of infectious diseases. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- A comparison of stavudine plus lamivudine versus zidovudine plus lamivudine in combination with indinavir in antiretroviral naive individuals with HIV infection: Selection of thymidine analog regimen therapy (Start I). AIDS. 2000 Academic Article GET IT