- Longitudinal analysis of treatment-induced genomic alterations in gliomas. Genome Medicine. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Biallelic Mutations in TMTC3, Encoding a Transmembrane and TPR-Containing Protein, Lead to Cobblestone Lissencephaly. American journal of human genetics. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Commentary: unruptured brain arteriovenous malformations: what a tangled web they weave.
Times cited: 2
Genomic analysis of non-NF2 meningiomas reveals mutations in TRAF7, KLF4, AKT1, and SMO.
Science (New York, N.Y.).
Times cited: 163
- Multiple recurrent de novo CNVs, including duplications of the 7q11.23 Williams syndrome region, are strongly associated with autism. Neuron. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- L-histidine decarboxylase and Tourette's syndrome. The New England journal of medicine. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- A novel heterozygous deletion within the 3' region of the PAX6 gene causing isolated aniridia in a large family group. Journal of clinical neuroscience : official journal of the Neurosurgical Society of Australasia. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- The syndrome of pachygyria, mental retardation, and arachnoid cysts maps to 11p15. American journal of medical genetics. Part A. 2009 Information Resource GET IT
- Susceptibility loci for intracranial aneurysm in European and Japanese populations. Nature genetics. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Novel NTRK1 mutations cause hereditary sensory and autonomic neuropathy type IV: demonstration of a founder mutation in the Turkish population. Neurogenetics. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- A novel syndrome of cerebral cavernous malformation and Greig cephalopolysyndactyly. Laboratory investigation. Journal of neurosurgery. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Rapid identification of disease-causing mutations using copy number analysis within linkage intervals. Human mutation. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Tumor necrosis factor α is a key modulator of inflammation in cerebral aneurysms. Neurosurgery. 2005 Academic Article GET IT