- Primary Meningeal Pleomorphic Xanthoastrocytoma With Anaplastic Features: A Report of 2 Cases, One With BRAF(V600E) Mutation and Clinical Response to the BRAF Inhibitor Dabrafenib. Journal of neuropathology and experimental neurology. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- GliaSite brachytherapy for treatment of recurrent malignant gliomas: A retrospective multi-institutional analysis - Commentary. Neurosurgery. 2006 Information Resource
- In vivo optical spectroscopy detects radiation damage in brain tissue: Comments. Neurosurgery. 2005 Information Resource
- Comparison of magnetic resonance spectroscopy and perfusion-weighted imaging in presurgical grading of oligodendroglial tumors: Comments. Neurosurgery. 2005 Information Resource
Associations among magnetic resonance spectroscopy, apparent diffusion coefficients, and image-guided histopathology with special attention to radiation necrosis.
Times cited: 122
Unusual presentations of cerebral solitary fibrous tumors: report of four cases.
Times cited: 68
- The role of tumor size in the radiosurgical management of patients with ambiguous brain metastases. Neurosurgery. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Prolonged convection-enhanced delivery into the rat brainstem. Neurosurgery. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
Correlations between magnetic resonance spectroscopy and image-guided histopathology, with special attention to radiation necrosis.
Times cited: 154
- Atypical central nervous system lymphoma at the cranial base: Report of four cases: Commentaries. Neurosurgery. 1998 Information Resource
- Arachnoid cysts of the posterior fossa. Neurosurgery. 1986 Academic Article GET IT