- Transcriptional downregulation of ORF50/Rta by methotrexate inhibits the switch of Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus/human herpesvirus 8 from latency to lytic replication. Journal of virology. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Kaposi's sarcoma-associated herpesvirus can productively infect primary human keratinocytes and alter their growth properties. Journal of virology. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
Topical treatment of cutaneous lesions of acquired immunodeficiency syndrome-related Kaposi sarcoma using alitretinoin gel: results of phase 1 and 2 trials.
Archives of dermatology.
Times cited: 50
Pulsed dye laser treatment of molluscum contagiosum in a patient with acquired immunodeficiency syndrome.
Times cited: 19
Allergic reaction to varicella vaccine.
Annals of internal medicine.
Times cited: 4
- Presence of chromosomal abnormalities and lack of AIDS retrovirus DNA sequences in AIDS-associated Kaposi's sarcoma. Cancer research. 1986 Academic Article GET IT
- The expression of endothelial cell surface antigens by AIDS-associated Kaposi's sarcoma. Evidence for a vascular endothelial cell origin. American Journal of Pathology. 1986 Academic Article GET IT
- Detection of human antibodies to Neisseria gonorrhoeae envelope antigens by crossed immunoelectrophoresis. FEMS microbiology letters. 1978 Academic Article