- The ubiquitin ligase MuRF1 regulates PPARα activity in the heart by enhancing nuclear export via monoubiquitination. Molecular and Cellular Endocrinology. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
MAFbx/Atrogin-1 is required for atrophic remodeling of the unloaded heart.
Journal of molecular and cellular cardiology.
Times cited: 7
- Muscle ring finger 1 and muscle ring finger 2 are necessary but functionally redundant during developmental cardiac growth and regulate E2F1-mediated gene expression in vivo. Cell biochemistry and function. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Muscle ring finger 1 mediates cardiac atrophy in vivo. American journal of physiology. Heart and circulatory physiology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Atrogin-1 inhibits Akt-dependent cardiac hypertrophy in mice via ubiquitin-dependent coactivation of Forkhead proteins. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- The E3 Ligase MuRF1 degrades myosin heavy chain protein in dexamethasone-treated skeletal muscle. Cell metabolism. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Muscle ring finger 1, but not muscle ring finger 2, regulates cardiac hypertrophy in vivo. Circulation research. 2007 Academic Article GET IT