Imaging characteristics of DHOG, a hepatobiliary contrast agent for preclinical microCT in mice.
Times cited: 18
- Comparison of changes in tumor metabolic activity and tumor size during chemotherapy of adenocarcinomas of the esophagogastric junction. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
Noninvasive imaging of alpha(v)beta3 integrin expression using 18F-labeled RGD-containing glycopeptide and positron emission tomography.
Times cited: 516
- Breast imaging with positron emission tomography and fluorine-18 fluorodeoxyglucose: use and limitations. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Reproducibility of metabolic measurements in malignant tumors using FDG PET. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Controlled prospective study of positron emission tomography using the glucose analogue [18f]fluorodeoxyglucose in the evaluation of pulmonary nodules. British Journal of Surgery. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Positron emission tomography in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: assessment of chemotherapy with fluorodeoxyglucose. Blood. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Whole-body positron emission tomography in clinical oncology: Comparison between attenuation-corrected and uncorrected images. European journal of nuclear medicine. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Breast imaging with fluorine-18-FDG PET: quantitative image analysis. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Ranking of positron emission tomography (PET) with F-18 fluordeoxyglucose (FDG) in the diagnosis of carcinomas of the breast. Geburtshilfe und Frauenheilkunde. 1997 Academic Article
- Assessment of axillary lymph node involvement in breast cancer patients with positron emission tomography using radiolabeled 2-(fluorine-18)-fluoro-2-deoxy-D-glucose. Journal of the National Cancer Institute. 1996 Academic Article GET IT