A Pilot Study Linking Endothelial Injury in Lungs and Kidneys in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine.
Times cited: 1
- A Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Susceptibility Gene, FAM13A, Regulates Protein Stability of β-Catenin. American journal of respiratory and critical care medicine. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Mitochondrial iron chelation ameliorates cigarette smoke-induced bronchitis and emphysema in mice. Nature Medicine. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Mitophagy-dependent necroptosis contributes to the pathogenesis of COPD. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Histone deacetylase 6-mediated selective autophagy regulates COPD-associated cilia dysfunction. The Journal of clinical investigation. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Genetically manipulated mouse models of lung disease: potential and pitfalls. American journal of physiology. Lung cellular and molecular physiology. 2012 Information Resource GET IT