- Computed radiography in neonatal and pediatric intensive care units: a comparison of 2.5 K x 2 K soft-copy images vs digital hard-copy film. Pediatric radiology. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- Direct in vivo observation of transventricular absorption in the hydrocephalic dog using magnetic resonance imaging. Investigative Radiology. 1994 Academic Article GET IT
- Quantitative MRI studies for assessment of multiple sclerosis. Magnetic resonance in medicine. 1992 Academic Article GET IT
- Detection of acute intracerebral hemorrhage on MR imaging: ineffectiveness of prolonged interecho interval pulse sequences. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 1991 Academic Article GET IT
- MR imaging of acute intracranial hemorrhage: findings on sequential spin-echo and gradient-echo images in a dog model. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 1991 Academic Article GET IT
- Computed tomography versus magnetic resonance imaging of the brain a collaborative interinstitutional study. Clinical imaging. 1989 Report GET IT
- MR imaging of portal venous thrombosis: correlation with CT and sonography. AJR. American journal of roentgenology. 1988 Academic Article GET IT
Segmental patterns of avascular necrosis of the femoral heads: early detection with MR imaging.
Times cited: 93
Magnetic resonance imaging in the evaluation of leukocoria.
Times cited: 33
Effects of methylprednisolone on transplanted kidneys assessed by 131I-hippuran and 99mtechnetium-DTPA renograms.
Proceedings of the Clinical Dialysis and Transplant Forum.
Times cited: 1