- Radiosensitization of noradrenaline transporter-expressing tumour cells by proteasome inhibitors and the role of reactive oxygen species. Cancers. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- The role of copper in disulfiram-induced toxicity and radiosensitization of cancer cells. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Gamma irradiation and targeted radionuclides enhance the expression of the noradrenaline transporter transgene controlled by the radio-inducible p21(WAF1/CIP1) promoter. Radiation research. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Inhibition of poly(ADP-Ribose) polymerase enhances the toxicity of 131I-metaiodobenzylguanidine/topotecan combination therapy to cells and xenografts that express the noradrenaline transporter. Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Comparison of high-specific-activity ultratrace 123/131I-MIBG and carrier-added 123/131I-MIBG on efficacy, pharmacokinetics, and tissue distribution. Cancer biotherapy & radiopharmaceuticals. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Preclinical evaluation of an 131I-labeled benzamide for targeted radiotherapy of metastatic melanoma. Cancer research. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Experimental treatment of neuroblastoma using [131I]meta-iodobenzylguanidine and topotecan in combination. The British journal of radiology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Comparison of radiohaloanalogues of meta-iodobenzylguanidine (MIBG) for a combined gene- and targeted radiotherapy approach to bladder carcinoma. Medicinal chemistry. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
Development of a real-time polymerase chain reaction assay for prediction of the uptake of meta-[(131)I]iodobenzylguanidine by neuroblastoma tumors.
Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research.
Times cited: 33
Sodium-iodide symporter (NIS)-mediated accumulation of [(211)At]astatide in NIS-transfected human cancer cells.
Nuclear medicine and biology.
Times cited: 33
A gene therapy/targeted radiotherapy strategy for radiation cell kill by.
The journal of gene medicine.
Times cited: 24
- A gene therapy approach to enhance the targeted radiotherapy of neuroblastoma. Medical and Pediatric Oncology. 2000 Conference Paper GET IT
- Experimental targeted radioiodide therapy following transfection of the sodium iodide symporter gene: effect on clonogenicity in both two-and three-dimensional models. Cancer gene therapy. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- The distribution of alternative agents for targeted radiotherapy within human neuroblastoma spheroids. British journal of cancer. 1991 Academic Article GET IT
- Differential penetration of targeting agents into multicellular spheroids derived from human neuroblastoma. Progress in clinical and biological research. 1991 Academic Article GET IT