- An emerging role for IQGAP1 in tight junction control. Small GTPases. 2016 In Process GET IT
Role of the Exocyst Complex Component Sec6/8 in Genomic Stability.
Molecular and cellular biology.
Times cited: 4
- Studying exit and surface delivery of post-golgi transport intermediates using in vitro and live-cell microscopy-based approaches. 2006 Chapter GET IT
- Mammalian homolog of Drosophila tumor suppressor lethal (2) giant larvae interacts with basolateral exocytic machinery in Madin-Darby canine kidney cells. Molecular biology of the cell. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Sec6/8 complex is recruited to cell-cell contacts and specifies transport vesicle delivery to the basal-lateral membrane in epithelial cells. Cell. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- P75-NTR is sorted apically in I-.PE cells independent of the maturation of the apical surface. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science. 1997 Academic Article
- The O-glycosylated stalk domain is required for apical sorting of neurotrophin receptors in polarized MDCK cells. Journal of Cell Biology. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- The neural cell adhesion molecule expresses a tyrosine-independent basolateral sorting signal. The Journal of biological chemistry. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Polarity of TRH receptors in transfected MDCK cells is independent of endocytosis signals and G protein coupling. The American journal of physiology. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- An exogenous plasma membrane protein is polarized on the apical surface of the Retinal Pigment Epithelium (RPE) in vivo and in vitro. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science. 1996 Academic Article
- The human retinal pigment epithelial cell line ARPE-19 is polarized. Investigative Ophthalmology and Visual Science. 1996 Academic Article
- Epithelial cell polarity: new perspectives. Seminars in nephrology. 1995 Information Resource GET IT