- 52 Genetic Loci Influencing Myocardial Mass. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Genetic associations at 53 loci highlight cell types and biological pathways relevant for kidney function.
Times cited: 37
- Association of Forced Vital Capacity with the Developmental Gene NCOR2. PloS one. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Defining the role of common variation in the genomic and biological architecture of adult human height. Nature genetics. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
- Automated workflow-based exploitation of pathway databases provides new insights into genetic associations of metabolite profiles. BMC genomics. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Common variants associated with plasma triglycerides and risk for coronary artery disease. Nature genetics. 2013 Information Resource GET IT
- Discovery and refinement of loci associated with lipid levels. Nature genetics. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
Association between chromosome 9p21 variants and the ankle-brachial index identified by a meta-analysis of 21 genome-wide association studies.
Circulation. Cardiovascular genetics.
Times cited: 57
- Novel loci for adiponectin levels and their influence on type 2 diabetes and metabolic traits: a multi-ethnic meta-analysis of 45,891 individuals. PLoS genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Abdominal aortic aneurysm is associated with a variant in low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 1.
American journal of human genetics.
Times cited: 87
Genome-wide association identifies nine common variants associated with fasting proinsulin levels and provides new insights into the pathophysiology of type 2 diabetes.
Times cited: 149
- Genetic variants in novel pathways influence blood pressure and cardiovascular disease risk. Nature. 2011 Academic Article GET IT