- Progress in two-dimensional and three-dimensional ultrasonic tissue-type imaging of the prostate based on spectrum analysis and nonlinear classifiers. Molecular urology. 1999 Conference Paper
- 2- and 3-D differentiation of cancerous from benign prostate tissue for diagnosis, monitoring, and planning based on spectrum analysis. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. 1997 Conference Paper
- Improved prostate biopsy guidance using ultrasonic tissue-typing images. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. 1996 Conference Paper
- Typing of prostate tissue by ultrasonic spectrum analysis. IEEE transactions on ultrasonics, ferroelectrics, and frequency control. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- 3-D tissue typing of prostate tissue based on spectral parameters. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. 1995 Conference Paper
- Ultrasonic tissue typing of prostate tissue. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. 1994 Conference Paper
Histopathologic effects of ultrasonically induced hyperthermia in intraocular malignant melanoma.
Times cited: 38
Ultrasonic hyperthermia and radiation in the management of intraocular malignant melanoma.
American journal of ophthalmology.
Times cited: 48