- Images in cardiovascular medicine. Cardiac leiomyosarcoma. Circulation. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Ubiquitin-proteasome degradation of serum- and glucocorticoid-regulated kinase-1 (SGK-1) is mediated by the chaperone-dependent E3 ligase CHIP. The Biochemical journal. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Cholecystokinin-8 increases Fos-like immunoreactivity in myenteric neurons of the duodenum and jejunum more after intraperitoneal than after intravenous injection. Neuroscience Letters. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Correlates of One-Year Survival in Patients with Cardiogenic Shock Complicating Acute Myocardial Infarction: Angiographic Findings from the SHOCK Trial. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2003 Academic Article GET IT
Iliac crest osteocutaneous flap reconstruction for ameloblastoma of the mandible in a patient with bilateral peronea artery magna: case report.
The Journal of craniofacial surgery.
Times cited: 2
Versatility of the sural fasciocutaneous flap in the coverage of lower extremity wounds.
Plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Times cited: 74
- Evaluation of myocardial viability in asymptomatic patients early after infarction with perfusion/metabolism single-photon-emission computed tomographic imaging and dobutamine echocardiography. Coronary artery disease. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Effects of platelet glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibition with abciximab on thrombin generation and activity during percutaneous coronary intervention. American Heart Journal. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- The effect of early postinfarction revascularization of asymptomatic patients on left ventricular remodeling. Coronary artery disease. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Detection of silent left ventricular dysfunction during daily activities in coronary artery disease patients by the nuclear VEST. Journal of nuclear biology and medicine (Turin, Italy : 1991). 1993 Academic Article GET IT