- Long-term outcomes of surgery followed by radiation therapy for minor salivary gland carcinomas. The Laryngoscope. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- CD44(+) cells have cancer stem cell-like properties in nasopharyngeal carcinoma. International forum of allergy & rhinology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- A novel aldehyde dehydrogenase-3 activator leads to adult salivary stem cell enrichment in vivo. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Correlation between metabolic tumor volume and pathologic tumor volume in squamous cell carcinoma of the oral cavity. Radiotherapy and oncology : journal of the European Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Long-term results of 100 consecutive comprehensive neck dissections: implications for selective neck dissections.
Archives of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery.
Times cited: 19
- Laryngeal embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma: a case of cervical metastases 13 years after treatment and a 25-year review of existing literature. Archives of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Transcutaneous transfacial approaches to the anterior skull base. Operative Techniques in Neurosurgery. 2000 Academic Article
Complications of anterior skull base surgery.
Skull Base Surgery.
Times cited: 62
Combined transpetrosal-subtemporal craniotomy for clival tumors with extension into the posterior fossa.
Times cited: 23
The transsphenoethmoid approach to the sphenoid sinus and clivus.
Times cited: 49