- Comparison of clinical outcomes and prognostic utility of risk stratification tools in patients with therapy-related vs de novo myelodysplastic syndromes: a report on behalf of the MDS Clinical Research Consortium. Leukemia. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Mutational correlates of response to hypomethylating agent therapy in acute myeloid leukemia. Haematologica. 2016 Information Resource GET IT
- A Multi-Institution Phase I Trial of Ruxolitinib in Patients with Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML). Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 2016 In Process GET IT
- The efficacy of current prognostic models in predicting outcome of patients with myelodysplastic syndromes at the time of hypomethylating agent failure. Haematologica. 2016 Information Resource GET IT
- Comparison of risk stratification tools in predicting outcomes of patients with higher-risk myelodysplastic syndromes treated with azanucleosides. Leukemia. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Reduced DOCK4 expression leads to erythroid dysplasia in myelodysplastic syndromes. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Comparing the prognostic value of risk stratifying models for patients with lower-risk myelodysplastic syndromes: Is one model better?. American journal of hematology. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Outcomes of patients with myelodysplastic syndromes who achieve stable disease after treatment with hypomethylating agents. Leukemia research. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- An International MDS/MPN Working Group's perspective and recommendations on molecular pathogenesis, diagnosis and clinical characterization of myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative neoplasms. Haematologica. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
An international data set for CMML validates prognostic scoring systems and demonstrates a need for novel prognostication strategies.
Blood cancer journal.
Times cited: 10
- An international consortium proposal of uniform response criteria for myelodysplastic/myeloproliferative neoplasms (MDS/MPN) in adults. Blood. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
GM-CSF-dependent pSTAT5 sensitivity is a feature with therapeutic potential in chronic myelomonocytic leukemia.
Times cited: 33
- miR-21 mediates hematopoietic suppression in MDS by activating TGF-β signaling. Blood. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
Stem and progenitor cells in myelodysplastic syndromes show aberrant stage-specific expansion and harbor genetic and epigenetic alterations.
Times cited: 69
- First-in-man study of CPX-351: a liposomal carrier containing cytarabine and daunorubicin in a fixed 5:1 molar ratio for the treatment of relapsed and refractory acute myeloid leukemia. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- On the use of lonafarnib in myelodysplastic syndrome and chronic myelomonocytic leukemia. Leukemia. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Phase 2 study of lenalidomide in transfusion-dependent, low-risk, and intermediate-1 risk myelodysplastic syndromes with karyotypes other than deletion 5q. Blood. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- PTK787/ZK 222584, a small molecule tyrosine kinase receptor inhibitor of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF), has modest activity in myelofibrosis with myeloid metaplasia. Leukemia research. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Lenalidomide in the myelodysplastic syndrome with chromosome 5q deletion. The New England journal of medicine. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- Phase 1 study of PTK787/ZK 222584, a small molecule tyrosine kinase receptor inhibitor, for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia and myelodysplastic syndrome. Leukemia. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
Antibody-targeted chemotherapy of older patients with acute myeloid leukemia in first relapse using Mylotarg (gemtuzumab ozogamicin).
Times cited: 174
Classifying chronic myelomonocytic leukemia.
Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Times cited: 2