- JAK2 exon 12 mutations in polycythemia vera and idiopathic erythrocytosis. The New England journal of medicine. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Expression of a homodimeric type I cytokine receptor is required for JAK2V617F-mediated transformation. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
Troglitazone antagonizes tumor necrosis factor-alpha-induced reprogramming of adipocyte gene expression by inhibiting the transcriptional regulatory functions of NF-kappaB.
The Journal of biological chemistry.
Times cited: 136
- Identification of a novel pathway important for proliferation and differentiation of primary erythroid progenitors. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Specific recruitment of SH-PTP1 to the erythropoietin receptor causes inactivation of JAK2 and termination of proliferative signals. Cell. 1995 Academic Article GET IT
Cloning, characterization, and expression of a human calcitonin receptor from an ovarian carcinoma cell line.
The Journal of clinical investigation.
Times cited: 166
Expression cloning of an adenylate cyclase-coupled calcitonin receptor.
Science (New York, N.Y.).
Times cited: 369
Expression cloning and characterization of a porcine renal calcitonin receptor.
Transactions of the Association of American Physicians.
Times cited: 24
- Structure and tissue-specific expression of the mouse anion-exchanger gene in erythroid and renal cells. Society of General Physiologists series. 1988 Information Resource GET IT