Genome-wide association analysis implicates dysregulation of immunity genes in chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.
Times cited: 1
Genetically predicted longer telomere length is associated with increased risk of B-cell lymphoma subtypes.
Human molecular genetics.
Times cited: 6
Meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies discovers multiple loci for chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Times cited: 5
Genome-wide association study identifies multiple risk loci for chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
Times cited: 76
- Linkage analysis of Tourette syndrome in a large Utah pedigree. American journal of medical genetics. Part B, Neuropsychiatric genetics : the official publication of the International Society of Psychiatric Genetics. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Genome-wide scans meta-analysis for pulse pressure. Hypertension (Dallas, Tex. : 1979). 2007 Information Resource GET IT
- Model-fitting and linkage analysis of sodium-lithium countertransport. European journal of human genetics : EJHG. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Linkage of serum creatinine and glomerular filtration rate to chromosome 2 in Utah pedigrees. American journal of hypertension. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Genome-wide multipoint parametric linkage analysis of pulse pressure in large, extended utah pedigrees. Hypertension (Dallas, Tex. : 1979). 2003 Academic Article GET IT
- Linkage of creatinine clearance to chromosome 10 in Utah pedigrees replicates a locus for end-stage renal disease in humans and renal failure in the fawn-hooded rat. Kidney international. 2002 Academic Article GET IT