- Prognostic role of lemur tyrosine kinase-3 germline polymorphisms in adjuvant gastric cancer in Japan and the United States. Molecular cancer therapeutics. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- An individual coding polymorphism and the haplotype of the SPARC gene predict gastric cancer recurrence. The pharmacogenomics journal. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- GRP78 promoter polymorphism rs391957 as potential predictor for clinical outcome in gastric and colorectal cancer patients. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Germline polymorphisms in genes involved in the CD44 signaling pathway are associated with clinical outcome in localized gastric adenocarcinoma. International journal of cancer. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Molecular predictors of combination targeted therapies (cetuximab, bevacizumab) in irinotecan-refractory colorectal cancer (BOND-2 study).
Times cited: 25
- Genetic variations in angiogenesis pathway genes associated with clinical outcome in localized gastric adenocarcinoma. Annals of oncology : official journal of the European Society for Medical Oncology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Matrix metalloproteinase 9 is a mediator of epidermal growth factor-dependent e-cadherin loss in ovarian carcinoma cells. Cancer research. 2008 Academic Article GET IT