- Cytologic features and clinical implications of undifferentiated carcinoma with osteoclastic giant cells of the pancreas: An analysis of 15 cases. Cancer. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Poorly cohesive cell (diffuse-infiltrative/signet ring cell) carcinomas of the gallbladder: clinicopathological analysis of 24 cases identified in 628 gallbladder carcinomas. Human pathology. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Intraductal Neoplasms of the Pancreas: An Update. Turk Patoloji Dergisi/Turkish Journal of Pathology. 2017 In Process GET IT
Ampullary carcinoma is often of mixed or hybrid histologic type: an analysis of reproducibility and clinical relevance of classification as pancreatobiliary versus intestinal in 232 cases.
Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc.
Times cited: 1
- Distinct pathways of pathogenesis of intraductal oncocytic papillary neoplasms and intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms of the pancreas. Virchows Archiv : an international journal of pathology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Intrapancreatic distal common bile duct carcinoma: Analysis, staging considerations, and comparison with pancreatic ductal and ampullary adenocarcinomas. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Adenocarcinoma ex-goblet cell carcinoid (appendiceal-type crypt cell adenocarcinoma) is a morphologically distinct entity with highly aggressive behavior and frequent association with peritoneal/intra-abdominal dissemination: an analysis of 77 cases. Modern pathology : an official journal of the United States and Canadian Academy of Pathology, Inc. 2016 In Process GET IT
- Undifferentiated Carcinoma With Osteoclastic Giant Cells of the Pancreas: Clinicopathologic Analysis of 38 Cases Highlights a More Protracted Clinical Course Than Currently Appreciated. The American journal of surgical pathology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Cytopathologic diagnosis of oncocytic type intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasm: Criteria and clinical implications of accurate diagnosis.
Times cited: 6
Serous Neoplasms of the Pancreas: A Clinicopathologic Analysis of 193 Cases and Literature Review With New Insights on Macrocystic and Solid Variants and Critical Reappraisal of So-called "Serous Cystadenocarcinoma".
The American journal of surgical pathology.
Times cited: 3