Genome Editing Technologies: Defining a Path to Clinic: Genomic Editing: Establishing Preclinical Toxicology Standards, Bethesda, Maryland 10 June 2014.
Times cited: 28
T-cell immunotherapy: looking forward.
Times cited: 22
- Gene therapy: charting a future course--summary of a National Institutes of Health Workshop, April 12, 2013. Human gene therapy. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
- Gene therapy for rare diseases: summary of a National Institutes of Health workshop, September 13, 2012. Human gene therapy. 2013 Conference Paper GET IT
- Uptake of fluorescent dyes associated with the functional expression of the cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator in epithelial cells. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- Transfer of a constitutive viral promoter-cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator cDNA to human epithelial cells conveys resistance to down-regulation of cAMP-regulated Cl- secretion in the presence of inflammatory stimuli. Nucleic Acids Research. 1994 Academic Article GET IT
- Down-regulation of cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator gene expression by agents that modulate intracellular divalent cations. Molecular and cellular biology. 1992 Academic Article GET IT
- In vivo transfer of the human cystic fibrosis transmembrane conductance regulator gene to the airway epithelium. Cell. 1992 Academic Article GET IT