- Predictors and Associations With Outcomes of Length of Hospital Stay in Patients With Acute Heart Failure: Results From VERITAS. Journal of cardiac failure. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Cause of Death and Predictors of All-Cause Mortality in Anticoagulated Patients With Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation: Data From ROCKET AF.
Journal of the American Heart Association.
Times cited: 2
- The obesity paradox in type 2 diabetes mellitus: relationship of body mass index to prognosis: a cohort study. Annals of internal medicine. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
Acute heart failure in the elderly: differences in clinical characteristics, outcomes, and prognostic factors in the VERITAS Study.
Journal of cardiac failure.
Times cited: 12
Worsening heart failure, a critical event during hospital admission for acute heart failure: results from the VERITAS study.
European journal of heart failure.
Times cited: 10
- Medical management of stable coronary atherosclerosis. Current atherosclerosis reports. 2013 Information Resource GET IT
- Use of carotid intima-media thickness regression to guide therapy and management of cardiac risks. Current treatment options in cardiovascular medicine. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Elevated glycated haemoglobin is a strong predictor of mortality in patients with left ventricular systolic dysfunction who are not receiving treatment for diabetes mellitus. Heart (British Cardiac Society). 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Unconventional end points in cardiovascular clinical trials: should we be moving away from morbidity and mortality?. Journal of cardiac failure. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
Effects of tezosentan on symptoms and clinical outcomes in patients with acute heart failure: the VERITAS randomized controlled trials.
Times cited: 224
Tezosentan in patients with acute heart failure: design of the Value of Endothelin Receptor Inhibition with Tezosentan in Acute heart failure Study (VERITAS).
American Heart Journal.
Times cited: 53