A monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 gene polymorphism is associated with occult ischemia in a high-risk asymptomatic population.
Times cited: 22
- An adenoviral vector for probing promoter activity in primary immune cells. Journal of Immunological Methods. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
Angiotensin II increases human monocyte matrix metalloproteinase-1 through the AT2 receptor and prostaglandin E2: implications for atherosclerotic plaque rupture.
Journal of leukocyte biology.
Times cited: 60
Chlamydia pneumoniae enhances cytokine-stimulated human monocyte matrix metalloproteinases through a prostaglandin E2-dependent mechanism.
Infection and immunity.
Times cited: 16
- Potent suppression of IL-12 production from monocytes and dendritic cells during endotoxin tolerance. European journal of immunology. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Marked suppression of IL-12 during endotoxin tolerance. FASEB Journal. 1998 Academic Article
- Inhibition of IL-12 production by thalidomide. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Inhibition of human interleukin-12 production by pentoxifylline. Immunology. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- Benzodiazepine receptor-mediated chemotaxis of human monocytes. Science (New York, N.Y.). 1985 Academic Article GET IT