- Robot-assisted partial nephrectomy: Systematic review of functional results. Current Opinion in Urology. 2018 Academic Article GET IT
- Elevated preoperative neutrophil–lymphocyte ratio predicts upgrading at radical prostatectomy. Prostate Cancer and Prostatic Diseases. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Frequency and Prognostic Value of PTEN Loss in Patients with Upper Tract Urothelial Carcinoma Treated with Radical Nephroureterectomy. Journal of Urology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Frequency and prognostic significance of incidental prostate cancer at radical cystectomy: Results from an international retrospective study. European Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Prognostic Role of N-cadherin Expression in Patients With Invasive Bladder Cancer. Clinical Genitourinary Cancer. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Prognostic Role of Neutrophil-to-Lymphocyte Ratio in Primary Non-muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer. Clinical Genitourinary Cancer. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Prognostic role of N-cadherin expression in patients with non-muscle-invasive bladder cancer. Urologic Oncology: Seminars and Original Investigations. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Prognostic role of expression of N-cadherin in patients with upper tract urothelial carcinoma: a multi-institutional study. World Journal of Urology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Management of muscle invasive, locally advanced and metastatic urothelial carcinoma of the bladder: A literature review with emphasis on the role of surgery.
Translational Andrology and Urology.
Times cited: 6