- A bivariate model for simultaneous testing in bioinformatics data. Journal of the American Statistical Association. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Intermediate-type vancomycin resistance (VISA) in genetically-distinct Staphylococcus aureus isolates is linked to specific, reversible metabolic alterations. PloS one. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- A higher maternal choline intake among third-trimester pregnant women lowers placental and circulating concentrations of the antiangiogenic factor fms-like tyrosine kinase-1 (sFLT1). FASEB journal : official publication of the Federation of American Societies for Experimental Biology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
A mixture-model approach for parallel testing for unequal variances.
Statistical applications in genetics and molecular biology.
Times cited: 2
- Pregnancy induces transcriptional activation of the peripheral innate immune system and increases oxidative DNA damage among healthy third trimester pregnant women. PloS one. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Transcriptional analysis of Shewanella oneidensis MR-1 with an electrode compared to Fe(III)citrate or oxygen as terminal electron acceptor.
Times cited: 26
Shewanella oneidensis in a lactate-fed pure-culture and a glucose-fed co-culture with Lactococcus lactis with an electrode as electron acceptor.
Times cited: 38
- Laplace approximated EM microarray analysis: An empirical Bayes approach for comparative microarray experiments. Statistical Science. 2010 Academic Article GET IT