- Diagnostic Performance of Hybrid Cardiac Imaging Methods for Assessment of Obstructive Coronary Artery Disease Compared With Stand-Alone Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography. A Meta-Analysis. JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Incremental role of resting myocardial computed tomography perfusion for predicting physiologically significant coronary artery disease: A machine learning approach. Journal of Nuclear Cardiology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
Diffuse coronary artery disease among other atherosclerotic plaque characteristics by coronary computed tomography angiography for predicting coronary vessel-specific ischemia by fractional flow reserve.
Times cited: 1
- Prevalence and severity of coronary artery calcification based on the epidemiologic pattern: A propensity matched comparison of asymptomatic Korean and Chinese adults. International Journal of Cardiology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
Rationale and Design of the CREDENCE Trial: Computed TomogRaphic evaluation of atherosclerotic DEtermiNants of myocardial IsChEmia.
BMC Cardiovascular Disorders.
Times cited: 2
- Associations between elevated resting heart rate and subclinical atherosclerosis in asymptomatic Korean adults undergoing coronary artery calcium scoring. International Journal of Cardiovascular Imaging. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Fractional flow reserve measurement by computed tomography: An alternative to the stress test. Interventional Cardiology Review. 2016 Academic Article
- Prevalence and distribution of coronary artery calcification in asymptomatic United States and Korean adults – Cross-sectional propensity-matched analysis. Circulation Journal. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Relationship between endothelial wall shear stress and high-risk atherosclerotic plaque characteristics for identification of coronary lesions that cause ischemia: A direct comparison with fractional flow reserve. Circulation. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Warranty period of zero coronary artery calcium score for predicting all-cause mortality according to cardiac risk burden in asymptomatic Korean adults. Circulation Journal. 2016 Academic Article GET IT