- Diagnostic Performance of Hybrid Cardiac Imaging Methods for Assessment of Obstructive Coronary Artery Disease Compared With Stand-Alone Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography. A Meta-Analysis. JACC: Cardiovascular Imaging. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Incremental role of resting myocardial computed tomography perfusion for predicting physiologically significant coronary artery disease: A machine learning approach. Journal of Nuclear Cardiology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
Diffuse coronary artery disease among other atherosclerotic plaque characteristics by coronary computed tomography angiography for predicting coronary vessel-specific ischemia by fractional flow reserve.
Times cited: 1
- Prevalence and severity of coronary artery calcification based on the epidemiologic pattern: A propensity matched comparison of asymptomatic Korean and Chinese adults. International Journal of Cardiology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
Rationale and Design of the CREDENCE Trial: Computed TomogRaphic evaluation of atherosclerotic DEtermiNants of myocardial IsChEmia.
BMC Cardiovascular Disorders.
Times cited: 2
- Associations between elevated resting heart rate and subclinical atherosclerosis in asymptomatic Korean adults undergoing coronary artery calcium scoring. International Journal of Cardiovascular Imaging. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Multimodality imaging in coronary artery disease: Focus on computed tomography.
Journal of Cardiovascular Ultrasound.
Times cited: 4
- Fractional flow reserve measurement by computed tomography: An alternative to the stress test. Interventional Cardiology Review. 2016 Academic Article
- Prevalence and distribution of coronary artery calcification in asymptomatic United States and Korean adults – Cross-sectional propensity-matched analysis. Circulation Journal. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Relationship between endothelial wall shear stress and high-risk atherosclerotic plaque characteristics for identification of coronary lesions that cause ischemia: A direct comparison with fractional flow reserve. Circulation. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Warranty period of zero coronary artery calcium score for predicting all-cause mortality according to cardiac risk burden in asymptomatic Korean adults. Circulation Journal. 2016 Academic Article GET IT