- Guidelines for the primary prevention of stroke: a statement for healthcare professionals from the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association. Stroke. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
3D cardiovascular navigation system: accuracy and reduction in radiation exposure in left ventricular lead implant.
Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology.
Times cited: 7
Vascular contributions to cognitive impairment and dementia: a statement for healthcare professionals from the american heart association/american stroke association.
Times cited: 984
- Cardiac-resynchronization therapy in heart failure with narrow QRS complexes. The New England journal of medicine. 2007 Academic Article GET IT
- Plasma beta-amyloid peptide, transforming growth factor-beta 1, and risk for cerebral amyloid angiopathy. Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Apolipoprotein E genotype and the risk of recurrent lobar intracerebral hemorrhage. The New England journal of medicine. 2000 Academic Article GET IT
- Low cholesterol as a risk factor for primary intracerebral hemorrhage: A case-control study. Neuroepidemiology. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Association of apolipoprotein E epsilon2 and vasculopathy in cerebral amyloid angiopathy. Neurology. 1998 Academic Article GET IT