- Association between epicardial fat volume and fractional flow reserve: An analysis of the determination of fractional flow reserve (DeFACTO) study. Clinical Imaging. 2018 Academic Article GET IT
- Incremental prognostic value of coronary computed tomography angiography over coronary calcium scoring for major adverse cardiac events in elderly asymptomatic individuals. European heart journal cardiovascular Imaging. 2018 Academic Article GET IT
- Influence of symptom typicality for predicting MACE in patients without obstructive coronary artery disease: From the CONFIRM Registry (Coronary Computed Tomography Angiography Evaluation for Clinical Outcomes: An International Multicenter Registry). Clinical Cardiology. 2018 Academic Article GET IT
Diffuse coronary artery disease among other atherosclerotic plaque characteristics by coronary computed tomography angiography for predicting coronary vessel-specific ischemia by fractional flow reserve.
Times cited: 1
Rationale and Design of the CREDENCE Trial: Computed TomogRaphic evaluation of atherosclerotic DEtermiNants of myocardial IsChEmia.
BMC Cardiovascular Disorders.
Times cited: 2
Role of computed tomography screening for detection of coronary artery disease.
Times cited: 1
- Fractional flow reserve measurement by computed tomography: An alternative to the stress test. Interventional Cardiology Review. 2016 Academic Article
- Relationship between endothelial wall shear stress and high-risk atherosclerotic plaque characteristics for identification of coronary lesions that cause ischemia: A direct comparison with fractional flow reserve. Circulation. 2016 Academic Article GET IT