- 52 Genetic Loci Influencing Myocardial Mass. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Genetic associations at 53 loci highlight cell types and biological pathways relevant for kidney function.
Times cited: 37
- Metabolomic identification of a novel pathway of blood pressure regulation involving hexadecanedioate. Hypertension (Dallas, Tex. : 1979). 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Establishing reference values for central blood pressure and its amplification in a general healthy population and according to cardiovascular risk factors. European heart journal. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Gene-centric meta-analyses of 108 912 individuals confirm known body mass index loci and reveal three novel signals. Human molecular genetics. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Large-scale gene-centric meta-analysis across 32 studies identifies multiple lipid loci. American journal of human genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Novel loci for adiponectin levels and their influence on type 2 diabetes and metabolic traits: a multi-ethnic meta-analysis of 45,891 individuals. PLoS genetics. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
Abdominal aortic aneurysm is associated with a variant in low-density lipoprotein receptor-related protein 1.
American journal of human genetics.
Times cited: 87
- Genetic variants in novel pathways influence blood pressure and cardiovascular disease risk. Nature. 2011 Academic Article GET IT