- CD34+ cell dose requirements for rapid engraftment in a sequential high-dose chemotherapy regimen of paclitaxel, melphalan, and cyclophosphamide, thiotepa, and carboplatin (CTCb) with PBPC support in metastatic breast cancer. Journal of hematotherapy & stem cell research. 1999 Academic Article GET IT
- Phase I trial of sequential high-dose chemotherapy with escalating dose paclitaxel, melphalan, and cyclophosphamide, thiotepa, and carboplatin with peripheral blood progenitor support in women with responding metastatic breast cancer. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Phase I trial of retroviral-mediated transfer of the human MDR1 gene as marrow chemoprotection in patients undergoing high-dose chemotherapy and autologous stem-cell transplantation. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 1998 Academic Article GET IT
- Harvest quality and factors affecting collection and engraftment of CD34+ cells in patients with breast cancer scheduled for high-dose chemotherapy and peripheral blood progenitor cell support. Journal of hematotherapy. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
Hemopoietic stem cell processing: comparison of progenitor cell recovery using the Cobe 2991 cell washer and the Haemonetics V50 apheresis system.
Bone Marrow Transplantation.
Times cited: 9
- Marrow storage techniques: a clinical comparison of refrigeration versus cryopreservation. Acta haematologica. 1991 Academic Article GET IT