- Broadly neutralizing HIV antibodies define a glycan-dependent epitope on the prefusion conformation of gp41 on cleaved envelope trimers. Immunity. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Structural delineation of a quaternary, cleavage-dependent epitope at the gp41-gp120 interface on intact HIV-1 Env trimers. Immunity. 2014 Academic Article GET IT
- Broadly neutralizing antibody PGT121 allosterically modulates CD4 binding via recognition of the HIV-1 gp120 V3 base and multiple surrounding glycans. PLoS pathogens. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- A potent and broad neutralizing antibody recognizes and penetrates the HIV glycan shield. Science (New York, N.Y.). 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Sequence and structural convergence of broad and potent HIV antibodies that mimic CD4 binding.
Science (New York, N.Y.).
Times cited: 500
- Limited or no protection by weakly or nonneutralizing antibodies against vaginal SHIV challenge of macaques compared with a strongly neutralizing antibody. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Broad and potent neutralizing antibodies from an African donor reveal a new HIV-1 vaccine target. Science (New York, N.Y.). 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- Antibody neutralization of HIV-1. Immunology Today. 1996 Report GET IT
- Neutralizing antibodies to human immunodeficiency virus type-1 gp120 induce envelope glycoprotein subunit dissociation. Journal of Experimental Medicine. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- Conformational changes induced in the envelope glycoproteins of the human and simian immunodeficiency viruses by soluble receptor binding. Journal of virology. 1993 Academic Article GET IT