- Imaging Registries and Single-Center Series. JACC. Cardiovascular imaging. 2017 In Process GET IT
- Value based imaging for coronary artery disease: Implications for nuclear cardiology and cardiac CT. 2016 Chapter GET IT
- Comparative definitions for moderate-severe ischemia in stress nuclear, echocardiography, and magnetic resonance imaging. JACC. Cardiovascular imaging. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
- Lessons learned from MPI and physiologic testing in randomized trials of stable ischemic heart disease: COURAGE, BARI 2D, FAME, and ISCHEMIA. Journal of nuclear cardiology : official publication of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology. 2013 Information Resource GET IT
- Baseline stress myocardial perfusion imaging results and outcomes in patients with stable ischemic heart disease randomized to optimal medical therapy with or without percutaneous coronary intervention. American Heart Journal. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Nomograms for estimating coronary artery disease prognosis with gated stress myocardial perfusion SPECT. Journal of nuclear cardiology : official publication of the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Importance of residual myocardial ischemia after intervention in the genesis of cardiovascular events among patients with chronic coronary artery disease. Current Cardiology Reports. 2011 Information Resource GET IT
Cardiovascular nuclear imaging: balancing proven clinical value and potential radiation risk.
Journal of nuclear medicine : official publication, Society of Nuclear Medicine.
Times cited: 14
- SPECT/PET myocardial perfusion imaging versus coronary CT angiography in patients with known or suspected CAD. The quarterly journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging : official publication of the Italian Association of Nuclear Medicine (AIMN) [and] the International Association of Radiopharmacology (IAR), [and] Section of the Society of.... 2010 Article GET IT
- Cardiovascular imaging research at the crossroads. JACC. Cardiovascular imaging. 2010 Information Resource GET IT
- Clinical benefits of noninvasive testing: coronary computed tomography angiography as a test case. JACC. Cardiovascular imaging. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Comparative roles of cardiac CT and nuclear cardiology in assessment of the patient with suspected coronary artery disease. The Journal of invasive cardiology. 2009 Information Resource GET IT
- Acute myocardial infarction following recovery from a normal treadmill exercise test. Reviews in cardiovascular medicine. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Focal angiogen therapy using intramyocardial delivery of an adenovirus vector coding for vascular endothelial growth factor 121. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 2000 Conference Paper GET IT
Long-term outcome of patients with intermediate-risk exercise electrocardiograms who do not have myocardial perfusion defects on radionuclide imaging.
Times cited: 125
- Angiogenesis gene therapy: phase I assessment of direct intramyocardial administration of an adenovirus vector expressing VEGF121 cDNA to individuals with clinically significant severe coronary artery disease. Circulation. 1999 Academic Article GET IT