- Impaired mitochondrial energy metabolism as a novel risk factor for selective onset and progression of dementia in oldest-old subjects. Neuropsychiatric Disease and Treatment. 2015 Academic Article GET IT
- Nicotinamide riboside restores cognition through an upregulation of proliferator-activated receptor-γ coactivator 1α regulated β-secretase 1 degradation and mitochondrial gene expression in Alzheimer's mouse models. Neurobiology of Aging. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
Caprylic triglyceride as a novel therapeutic approach to effectively improve the performance and attenuate the symptoms due to the motor neuron loss in ALS disease.
Times cited: 29
Vgf is a novel biomarker associated with muscle weakness in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), with a potential role in disease pathogenesis.
International journal of medical sciences.
Times cited: 26
- Complement anaphylatoxin C5a neuroprotects through regulation of glutamate receptor subunit 2 in vitro and in vivo. Journal of neuroinflammation. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Neuronal SIRT1 activation as a novel mechanism underlying the prevention of Alzheimer disease amyloid neuropathology by calorie restriction. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
Identification of potential CSF biomarkers in ALS.
Times cited: 139
A ketogenic diet as a potential novel therapeutic intervention in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
Times cited: 121
- Altered gene expression during nimesulide-mediated inhibition of apoptotic death in human chondrocytes. International journal of clinical practice. Supplement. 2002 Academic Article GET IT
- Gene expression profiling of the tau mutant (P301L) transgenic mouse brain. Neuroscience Letters. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Complement anaphylatoxin C5a neuroprotects through mitogen-activated protein kinase-dependent inhibition of caspase 3. Journal of neurochemistry. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs protect against chondrocyte apoptotic death. Clinical and Experimental Rheumatology. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- The role of complement anaphylatoxin C5a in neurodegeneration: Implications in Alzheimer's disease. Journal of Neuroimmunology. 2000 Report GET IT
- Complement-derived anaphylatoxin C5a protects against glutamate- mediated neurotoxicity. Journal of cellular biochemistry. 1999 Academic Article GET IT