Treatment recommendations for patients with Waldenström macroglobulinemia (WM) and related disorders: IWWM-7 consensus.
Times cited: 46
- The future of autologous stem cell transplantation in myeloma. Blood. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
- IMWG consensus on maintenance therapy in multiple myeloma. Blood. 2012 Information Resource GET IT
- Renal impairment in patients with multiple myeloma: a consensus statement on behalf of the International Myeloma Working Group. Journal of clinical oncology : official journal of the American Society of Clinical Oncology. 2010 Information Resource GET IT
- The MicroArray Quality Control (MAQC)-II study of common practices for the development and validation of microarray-based predictive models. Nature Biotechnology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
Monoclonal gammopathy of undetermined significance (MGUS) and smoldering (asymptomatic) multiple myeloma: IMWG consensus perspectives risk factors for progression and guidelines for monitoring and management.
Times cited: 336
- Conflicts of interest, authorship, and disclosures in industry-related scientific publications. Mayo Clinic proceedings. 2010 Information Resource GET IT
- International Myeloma Working Group molecular classification of multiple myeloma: spotlight review. Leukemia. 2009 Information Resource GET IT
- International myeloma working group (IMWG) consensus statement and guidelines regarding the current status of stem cell collection and high-dose therapy for multiple myeloma and the role of plerixafor (AMD 3100). Leukemia. 2009 Conference Paper GET IT
Infusion of haplo-identical killer immunoglobulin-like receptor ligand mismatched NK cells for relapsed myeloma in the setting of autologous stem cell transplantation.
British journal of haematology.
Times cited: 97
- Updated survival analyses after prolonged follow-up of the phase 2, multicenter CREST study of bortezomib in relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma. British journal of haematology. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- Prevention of thalidomide- and lenalidomide-associated thrombosis in myeloma. Leukemia. 2008 Information Resource GET IT
High-resolution genomic profiles define distinct clinico-pathogenetic subgroups of multiple myeloma patients.
Times cited: 296
- Safety of prolonged therapy with bortezomib in relapsed or refractory multiple myeloma. Cancer. 2005 Academic Article GET IT
- Myeloma interacts with the bone marrow microenvironment to induce osteoclastogenesis and is dependent on osteoclast activity. British journal of haematology. 2002 Academic Article GET IT