- Exploring the impact of income and race on survival for women with advanced ovarian cancer undergoing primary debulking surgery at a high-volume center. Gynecologic Oncology. 2018 Academic Article GET IT
- Feasibility, safety and clinical outcomes of cardiophrenic lymph node resection in advanced ovarian cancer. Gynecologic Oncology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Current status and future prospects of hyperthermic intraoperative intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC) clinical trials in ovarian cancer. International Journal of Hyperthermia. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- POINT: Primary debulking surgery vs neoadjuvant chemotherapy for newly diagnosed advanced ovarian cancer. ONCOLOGY. 2017 Academic Article
- A comparative analysis of prediction models for complete gross resection in secondary cytoreductive surgery for ovarian cancer. Gynecologic Oncology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Electronic patient-reported outcomes from home in patients recovering from major gynecologic cancer surgery: A prospective study measuring symptoms and health-related quality of life.
Times cited: 2
A pilot study of topical imiquimod therapy for the treatment of recurrent extramammary Paget's disease.
Times cited: 5
- Is It Time to Centralize Ovarian Cancer Care in the United States?. Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2016 Review GET IT
- Is it time to centralize ovarian cancer care in the United States?. Obstetrical and Gynecological Survey. 2016 Comment