A Phase 1 study of intravenous infusions of tigecycline in patients with acute myeloid leukemia.
Times cited: 2
- Rigosertib versus best supportive care for patients with high-risk myelodysplastic syndromes after failure of hypomethylating drugs (ONTIME): A randomised, controlled, phase 3 trial. The Lancet Oncology. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Retinoic acid signaling pathways in development and diseases. Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry. 2014 Information Resource GET IT
- miR-21 mediates hematopoietic suppression in MDS by activating TGF-β signaling. Blood. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Boron chemicals in diagnosis and therapeutics. Future medicinal chemistry. 2013 Information Resource GET IT
- Aberrant epigenetic and genetic marks are seen in myelodysplastic leukocytes and reveal Dock4 as a candidate pathogenic gene on chromosome 7q. The Journal of biological chemistry. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Differential regulation of the p70 S6 kinase pathway by interferon alpha (IFNalpha) and imatinib mesylate (STI571) in chronic myelogenous leukemia cells.
Times cited: 52
Activation of protein kinase C delta by all-trans-retinoic acid.
The Journal of biological chemistry.
Times cited: 85
- Cutting edge: activation of the p38 mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathway mediates cytokine-induced hemopoietic suppression in aplastic anemia. Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 2002 Academic Article GET IT