- KRAS mutation and microsatellite instability: two genetic markers of early tumor development that influence the prognosis of colorectal cancer. Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2010 Academic Article GET IT
- Genome-wide autozygosity mapping in human populations. Genetic epidemiology. 2009 Academic Article GET IT
- CpG island methylator phenotype associates with low-degree chromosomal abnormalities in colorectal cancer. Clinical cancer research : an official journal of the American Association for Cancer Research. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
- The signatures of autozygosity among patients with colorectal cancer. Cancer research. 2008 Academic Article GET IT
Insights into gene modulation by therapeutic TNF and IFNgamma antibodies: TNF regulates IFNgamma production by T cells and TNF-regulated genes linked to psoriasis transcriptome.
The Journal of investigative dermatology.
Times cited: 20
Prodynorphin gene promoter repeat associated with cocaine/alcohol codependence.
Times cited: 33
Association of the Taq I allele in vitamin D receptor with degenerative disc disease and disc bulge in a Chinese population.
Times cited: 88
- Genomic analysis defines a cancer-specific gene expression signature for human squamous cell carcinoma and distinguishes malignant hyperproliferation from benign hyperplasia. The Journal of investigative dermatology. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- A genomewide screen for autism susceptibility loci. American journal of human genetics. 2001 Academic Article GET IT
- Genotype determining low catechol-O-methyltransferase activity as a risk factor for obsessive-compulsive disorder. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
- A genome-wide search for chromosomal loci linked to bipolar affective disorder in the Old Order Amish. Nature genetics. 1996 Academic Article GET IT
- Linkage analyses of chromosome 18 markers do not identify a major susceptibility locus for bipolar affective disorder in the Old Order Amish. American journal of human genetics. 1995 Academic Article GET IT