Abnormal Skeletal Strength and Microarchitecture in Women With Celiac Disease.
The Journal of clinical endocrinology and metabolism.
Times cited: 6
- Lack of association between autism and anti-GM1 ganglioside antibody. Neurology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Development and validation of a celiac disease quality of life instrument for North American children. Journal of pediatric gastroenterology and nutrition. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Indolent small intestinal CD4+ T-cell lymphoma is a distinct entity with unique biologic and clinical features. PloS one. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Markers of Celiac Disease and Gluten Sensitivity in Children with Autism. PloS one. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Increasing incidence of enteropathy-associated T-cell lymphoma in the United States, 1973-2008. Cancer. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Diagnosing celiac disease by video capsule endoscopy (VCE) when esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD) and biopsy is unable to provide a diagnosis: a case series. BMC gastroenterology. 2012 Academic Article GET IT
- Peripheral neuropathic symptoms in celiac disease and inflammatory bowel disease. Journal of clinical neuromuscular disease. 2012 Article GET IT
- A rare intestinal infection with systemic effects. Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2012 Academic Article
- Double-blind randomized controlled trial of rifaximin for persistent symptoms in patients with celiac disease. Digestive diseases and sciences. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- Esophagitis dissecans superficialis. Gastrointestinal endoscopy. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
Association of intussusception and celiac disease in adults.
Digestive diseases and sciences.
Times cited: 27