- Society for immunotherapy of cancer (SITC) statement on the proposed changes to the common rule. Cancers. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
Immunotherapy: The path to win the war on cancer?.
Times cited: 17
- A Nobel Prize for membrane traffic: vesicles find their journey's end. The Journal of cell biology. 2013 Academic Article GET IT
- Remembering Ralph Steinman. The Journal of experimental medicine. 2011 Academic Article GET IT
- CHMP5 is essential for late endosome function and down-regulation of receptor signaling during mouse embryogenesis. Journal of Cell Biology. 2006 Academic Article GET IT
- IFN-gamma enables cross-presentation of exogenous protein antigen in human Langerhans cells by potentiating maturation. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 2004 Academic Article GET IT
- Generation or large numbers of immature and mature dendritic cells from rat bone marrow cultures. European journal of immunology. 1998 Academic Article GET IT