Therapist-Reported Features of Exposure Tasks That Predict Differential Treatment Outcomes for Youth With Anxiety.
Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Times cited: 1
- Establishing Clinical Cutoffs for Response and Remission on the Screen for Child Anxiety Related Emotional Disorders (SCARED). Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Placebo Response in Pediatric Anxiety Disorders: Results from the Child/Adolescent Anxiety Multimodal Study. Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Child and Adolescent Adherence With Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Anxiety: Predictors and Associations With Outcomes. Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Mediators of Treatment Outcomes for Anxious Children and Adolescents: The Role of Somatic Symptoms. Journal of Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology. 2017 Academic Article GET IT
- Social Interpretation Bias in Children and Adolescents with Anxiety Disorders: Psychometric Examination of the Self-report of Ambiguous Social Situations for Youth (SASSY) Scale. Child and Youth Care Forum. 2016 Academic Article GET IT
- Academic Impairment and Impact of Treatments Among Youth with Anxiety Disorders. Cancer Immunology Immunotherapy. 2015 Academic Article GET IT