Yeast Gga coat proteins function with clathrin in Golgi to endosome transport.
Molecular biology of the cell.
Times cited: 102
- The AP-3 adaptor complex is essential for cargo-selective transport to the yeast vacuole. Cell. 1997 Academic Article GET IT
Clathrin-dependent localization of alpha 1,3 mannosyltransferase to the Golgi complex of Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
Journal of Cell Biology.
Times cited: 79
- Proviral deletions and oncogene base-substitutions in insertionally mutagenized c-myc alleles may contribute to the progression of avian bursal tumors. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 1984 Academic Article GET IT
- Multiple arrangements of viral DNA and an activated host oncogene in bursal lymphomas. Nature. 1982 Academic Article GET IT
- Analysis of avian leukosis virus DNA and RNA in bursal tumors: Viral gene expression is not required for maintenance of the tumor state. Cell. 1981 Academic Article GET IT
- DNA intermediates in the replication of retroviruses are structurally (and perhaps functionally) related to transposable elements. Cold Spring Harbor symposia on quantitative biology. 1981 Academic Article GET IT
- Heterogeneity of genetic loci in chickens: analysis of endogenous viral and nonviral genes by cleavage of DNA with restriction endonucleases. Cell. 1979 Academic Article GET IT